Comments and Feedback
At Guernsey Employment Trust we value:
In line with these values, it is important to us that we listen to our stakeholders whether you are a client, a family member of a client, an employer or a support agency.
We welcome your feedback, both positive and negative. We keep a record of all feedback, which is shared with all those concerned.
We would love to hear what you think on:
- What is going well (and we should therefore continue)?
- What is not going well (and we should therefore stop)?
- What should we start to do? We would love to hear your ideas.
Sometimes we don’t meet the standards that you, or we, might expect. If this happens we want to know so we can make improvements.
We take seriously any complaints of bullying, harassment, victimisation and discrimination (whether unlawful or not).
As a provider of services to disabled people, it is important to us that we make reasonable adjustments to make our services accessible to all. Where possible, we have anticipated the reasonable adjustments our clients may need. However, every one of us is different and there may be a part of our service that isn’t accessible to you. If this is the case, please tell us so we can discuss what reasonable adjustments you might need, which may even benefit other people too.
If you make a complaint we will ensure that:
- The procedure we use to deal with this is fair to our stakeholders, complainants and staff
- The procedure is accessible to all
- Making a complaint will not harm or prejudice the service that is given to the complainant
- Concerns and complaints are dealt with efficiently and are properly investigated
- Complainants are treated with respect and receive appropriate support throughout the handling of the complaint
- Complainants receive a timely and appropriate response, identifying the outcome of any investigation, wherever possible
- Action is taken, where necessary, in the light of the outcome of the complaint
- Learning from complaints will be used to improve our work
- If the complainant is not happy with the result of the response to the complaint, they will have the right to appeal
Don’t be afraid to share your experience. We want to hear all about it so we can keep improving our services. You can do this by:
Guernsey Employment Trust